In this role, you are responsible for developing and implementing marketing programs, managing resources, all while making sure projects and campaigns are completed in time and within budget. You are a very organized, structured person, with strong working experience as project manager in marketing with a track record of successful projects and campaigns. Experience working in eCommerce, Gaming, Trading or crypto related companies is highly advantageous. You know everything about marketing lifecycle and 360 marketing, and your campaigns reflect this.
· Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns.
· Work with data to analyse and optimize campaign performance.
· Manage budgets and campaigns across all channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
· Ensure successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channel.
· Identify and test new channels to meet or exceed established critical metrics.
· Work closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
· Specialize in planning, managing, and executing projects related to marketing campaigns.
· Working with head of departments to turning the strategist’s vision into reality
· Create transparency for all involved stakeholders by creating top notch roadmaps with action plans and deadlines then strategically delegates those tasks to the appropriate team members.
· Continuously track status on all processes, deliverables, deadlines, results from planning phase until post-mortem.
· Manage & coordinate complex marketing campaigns with multiple involved internal and external stakeholders and dependencies and distribution through multiple channels.
· Create and manage calendars for projects and campaigns.
· Develop best practice campaign workflows
o At least 1-2 years of experience in campaign planning and management.
o Experience in managing B2C and end to end campaigns including optimization and reporting.
o Experience in social media marketing, ROI calculations, product lifecycle, marketing strategy, product promotion, go-to-market plans, and value propositions.
o Highly organized and able to multitask, detailed oriented, with strong decision-making skills.
o Great at stakeholder management internally and externally
o High project management skills
o Data driven.
o Ability to work across diverse culture, and converse not only in English but also in a 2nd language, preferably Mandarin and a few other Asian language
o Hands on and comfortable with execution and delivery
o Agency experience preferred not mandatory.