You’re an important part of our future. Hopefully, we're also a part of your future! At B. Braun, we protect and improve the health of people worldwide. You support this vision, bringing expertise and sharing innovation, efficiency and sustainability as values. That’s why we would like to keep developing our company with you. Keeping your future in mind, we’re making a joint contribution to health care worldwide, with trust, transparency and appreciation. That's Sharing Expertise.
Assistant Manager - HR Digital & Analytics, Asia Pacific (1-year Contract)
Reference Code 202300656-81251
Duties and responsibilities
- Managing the Global/Regional rollout activities and projects involving HR Digital solution/system.
- Act as a key advisor in supporting and helping the countries understand the Global/Regional HR Digital solution/system and its process requirements.
- Provide first level user support to Local HR’s coordinator across AP Region for AP Region Digital Solution/system.
- Train Local HR’s coordinator and ensure clear communication between Global, AP Region and local teams for Global/Regional Digital Solution/system.
- Support Global/Regional HR Digital Solution/system implementations such as system & data integrations, system releases and testing.
- Manage relationship and work closely with internal stakeholders such as Global/Regional/Local team of HR, IT, project team, and external vendors, ensuing smooth flow of processes and communication, managing incident reports and issues.
- Manage day-to-day AP Region HR Digital Solution/system operations including setup, customizations, addressing solution/system issues, managing system upgrades and other related support.
- Provide insights through metrics, reporting and variance analysis related to AP region.
- Prepares, develops and analyses daily, weekly, monthly reports and presentation on key performance indicators and other key statistical data related to AP region.
- The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT Management, HR or relevant field.
- At least 4 to 5 years related experience, especially in project management and release management experience in agile model.
- Experience in Success Factor / SAP / any HR system with the entire software development lifecycle, including version control, build process, testing, and code release.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and process mapping applications.
- Experience in SQL / Power BI / SAP Analytics.
- Experience in Technical HRIS/HRIT configurations, reporting, and enhancements.
- Understanding of business process management, project management, and technical change management.
- Business acumen, including critical thinking, problem solving, and collaboration skills.
- Proven ability to partner and translate business requirements into system solutions.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills; demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical and business issues and solutions to multiple organizational levels.
- Ability to look behind what is being communicated to understand the fuller meaning.
- Able to deliver performance and results.
- Drive ideas and change.
- Appreciate and include different perspectives.
- Act with customer focus.
What we offer
Become part of a corporate culture that actively promotes constructive exchanges between colleagues, customers and partners. Work with us to improve people's lives in the long term. We can offer you interesting, varied tasks and excellent opportunities for advancement, as well as an attractive salary with extensive benefits, all within a dynamic family-owned company.