Assistant Vice President, Regional Cash Onboarding - Hybrid page is loaded
Assistant Vice President, Regional Cash Onboarding - Hybrid Apply locations Kuala Lumpur Selangor Malaysia posted on Posted Yesterday job requisition id 23692766
At Citi, we get to connect millions of people across hundreds of cities and countries every day. And we've been doing it for more than 200 years. We do this through our unparalleled global network. We provide a broad range of financial services and products to our clients – whether they be consumers, corporations, governments or institutions – to help them meet their biggest opportunities and face the world's toughest challenges.
Citi’s Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) provides global solutions that can help clients drive their business forward while investing in innovation to bring new solutions to life.
We’re currently looking for a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Vice President, Regional Cash Onboarding - Hybrid (Internal Job Title: Build Mgmt Manager - C12) based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Being part of our team means that we’ll provide you with the resources to meet your unique needs, empower you to make healthy decision and manage your financial well-being to help plan for your future. For instance:
- Citi provides programs and services for your physical and mental well-being including access to telehealth options, health advocates, confidential counseling and more. Coverage varies by country.
- (Optional) We believe all parents deserve time to adjust to parenthood and bond with the newest members of their families. That’s why in early 2020 we began rolling out our expanded Paid Parental Leave Policy to include Citi employees around the world.
- Citi provides access to an array of learning and development resources to help broaden and deepen your skills and knowledge as your career progresses.
- We have a variety of programs that help employees balance their work and life
In this role, you’re expected to:
- Coordinate onboarding of regional and global cash management solutions of all sizes and complexities.
- Oversight of all client on-boarding activity end-to-end (including standard, low complexity and complex deals).
- Develop and maintain a customized project plan tailored to client’s requirements, outlining deliverables, milestones, critical path items and actions.
- Manage and co-ordinate Sales, Product Management, Client Services and Operations partners to ensure client satisfaction - navigate bank on behalf of client, leveraging Citi's global resources and escalation channels as required to ensure smooth delivery.
- Ensure detailed and timely functional partner engagement leveraging defined tools effectively (e.g., CRM engagement and completed Customer Service handover process)
- Attending when necessary Client meetings in close cooperation with TTS Product Sales and Relationship Managers
- Participate and partner with key internal and external stakeholders to drive and deliver our clients Onboarding requests/projects to the highest of standards
- Enhanced client satisfaction should be reflected in positive client survey scores and documented during detailed post onboarding reviews
- Effective maintenance and communication of MIS and project metrics. Provide ongoing senior management updates on key projects as required.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
As a successful candidate, you’d ideally have the following skills and exposure
- 7-10 years relevant experience
- Results orientation - evidence of proactively driving projects is the conclusion. Excellent communication skills. Organizational and planning skills. Negotiation, decision making and problem-solving skills. Ability to manage high workload within a pressurized environment. Flexibility - ability to manage a varying workload (i.e., volume, complexity and composition). Excellent work ethic - willingness to take a “hands on” approach to ensuring all elements of the client request/project is delivered as specified. Attention to detail and experience of working in a controlled environment
- Self-starter and ability to take initiative in driving projects forward. Excellent organizational and planning skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent customer interaction and management skills. Negotiation and decision making / problem solving skills. Ability to work under high-volume workload and prioritize in an effective manner. Ability to effectively manage and navigate through multi-faceted disciplines throughout the Bank.
- Additional language (Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai) knowledge will be an advantage
- Post graduate degree
- Bachelors / University degree or equivalent experience
- PMI Certification (preferred)
Working at Citi is far more than just a job. A career with us means joining a family of more than 230,000 dedicated people from around the globe. At Citi, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, give back to your community and make a real impact.
Take the next step in your career, apply for this role at Citi today
Job Family Group: Implementation
Job Family:Build Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the "EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Similar Jobs (3)
Regional Onboarding Manager - Cash APAC (AVP) locations Kuala Lumpur Selangor Malaysia time type Full time posted on Posted 10 Days Ago
MYS CTSM KL Regional Onboarding Manager Cash APAC locations Kuala Lumpur Selangor Malaysia time type Full time posted on Posted 9 Days Ago
Click here to learn more about careers at Citi.