Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link
Date: 6 Sep 2023
Shah Alam, 10, 40170
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (Regular hours), one Saturday in
01) To assist in engineering improvement project.
02) To reduce the factory downtime.
03) To assist in factory performance monitoring.
04) To carry out any other project related in improving performance efficiency.
05) Assist in cost saving project.
06) Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate superior.
07) The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure/ instruction.
01) Bachelor Degree in any relevant fields or equivalent from reputable universities.
02) Good command of English, Chinese & Malay (spoken and written).
03) Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
04) Pleasant personality and able to interact all level of people.
05) Know standard computer application including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
06) Work effectively as part of a team to achieve established outcomes.
Why Join Us?
Top Glove is proud to be the employer of choice of 10,000 employees from diverse background. We provide career growth opportunities to our people and encourage innovation as well entrepreneurial ideas to support our vision and mission.
At Top Glove, we are on the lookout for young talents and experience professionals with quality mindset. As the world’s largest rubber glove manufacturer, we are continuously expanding rapidly, and invite qualified individuals to join and grow with us.
Last active - few days ago
Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, etc.)
RM8.3K - RM12.5K
Shah Alam, Selangor