Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link
Date: 25 Aug 2023
Klang, 10, 40150
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (Regular hours), one Saturday in
01) Ensure COD and other parameters such as BOD, zinc, TSS and pH are always within the DOE Standard B
02) Handle the latex sludge and sludge cake disposal to Quality Alam.
03) Ensure production, compounding, chemical preparation and chlorination waste discharge come to IETS for treatment first before discharge to the public drain.
04) Responsible for the overall activities of waste water treatment plan to ensure the treated water meet standard specified by DOE.
05) Responsible for proper housekeeping of sludge storage area. Ensure all the sludge is kept in polybag with proper labelling as per DOE requirement.
06) Responsible for overall activities of scrubber plan to ensure the scrubbers work efficiently.
07) Responsible for overall activities of chlorination department to chlorine PPM meet the spec.
08) Responsible for monthly submitting waste water treatment analysis result and inventory of schedule waste report to DOE.
09) Ensure the public drain outside and surrounding factory is always in clean condition.
10) Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate superior.
11) The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure/ instruction.
01) With IETS Experiences.
02) With IETS Cert.
Why Join Us?
Top Glove is proud to be the employer of choice of 10,000 employees from diverse background. We provide career growth opportunities to our people and encourage innovation as well entrepreneurial ideas to support our vision and mission.
At Top Glove, we are on the lookout for young talents and experience professionals with quality mindset. As the world’s largest rubber glove manufacturer, we are continuously expanding rapidly, and invite qualified individuals to join and grow with us.
Last active - few days ago
Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, etc.)
RM8.3K - RM12.5K
Klang Municipal Council, Selangor