Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link
Date: 5 Sep 2023
Klang, 10, 40150
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (Regular hours), one Saturday in
01) To plan work schedule for Maintenance staff and workers.
02) Projects Coordinator and coordinate closely with Maintenance Engineer, Production.
03) Department, Compounding and Chlorination Department.
04) Prepare drawings for projects and order materials.
05) Prepare SOP and preventive maintenance schedule for all equipment.
06) Trouble-shoot and prepare report on machine / equipment breakdown.
07) Work closely with the supplier on machine design and services.
08) Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate Superior.
09) The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure / instruction.
01) Degree / Diploma in Mechanical or relevant disciplines or equivalent from reputable universities.
02) Fresh candidate also acceptable since in-house training provided.
03) Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
04) Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
05) Pleasant personality and able to interact all level of people.
06) Knowledge in machine maintenance and technical repairing.
Why Join Us?
Top Glove is proud to be the employer of choice of 10,000 employees from diverse background. We provide career growth opportunities to our people and encourage innovation as well entrepreneurial ideas to support our vision and mission.
At Top Glove, we are on the lookout for young talents and experience professionals with quality mindset. As the world’s largest rubber glove manufacturer, we are continuously expanding rapidly, and invite qualified individuals to join and grow with us.
Last active - few days ago
Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, etc.)
RM8.3K - RM12.5K
Klang Municipal Council, Selangor
1 week ago