Job Description - Engineering Team Leader (HOT09SDA)
Engineering Team Leader (
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
The Engineering Team Leader leads the team in the daily maintenance of equipment according to the rules, ensuring that key equipment is in good technical condition.
What will I be doing?
As the Engineering Team Leader, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Carry out work arrangements by the Engineering Supervisor and complete the tasks with quality and quantity guaranteed.
• Regularly inspect doors, mechanical door locks, door closers, carpets, windows, window locks, tables, chairs, wallpaper, etc., and process repair orders promptly.
• Carry out daily and monthly maintenance of equipment according to maintenance procedures to ensure that key equipment is in good technical condition.
• Strictly implement the post responsibility and safety responsibility system to ensure personal and equipment safety.
• Responsible for making the spare parts and spare parts plan for the team.
• Carry out post supervision and inspection, check the operation status, environmental hygiene and safety of the equipment within the scope of responsibility regularly, preventing non-related personnel from entering the machine room, and ensuring the safety of the equipment.
• Receive and organize the implementation of operation scheduling instructions and daily maintenance and renovation instructions from on-duty Engineers, supervising and checking the completion.
• Train subordinates on business technology and service awareness, taking charge of inspection and assessment, proposing rewards or disciplinary actions.
• Carry out job skills training for new hires.
• Complete other tasks assigned by your superior.
What are we looking for?
An Engineering Team Leader serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• At least 2 years of Engineering experience.
• Familiar with the operation principle and fault judgment method of large data centre infrastructure (power supply, air conditioning, fire control, security, monitoring, network, etc.).
• Willing to be engaged in the monitoring post for day shift and night shift for a long period.
• Strong sense of responsibility, teamwork and professionalism.
• Active and motivated in work, with a good sense of service.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Last active - few days ago
Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, etc.)
RM12.5K - RM16.7K
This job is no longer available