Supervises global payroll, ensuring that all processes are executed appropriately and in a timely manner. Operates as the subject matter expert and escalation point to resolve issues, continuously looks for improvements in operational processes and designs and implements those initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCES
- Administers and/or supervises timely and accurate complex payroll processing with payroll vendor, including on-cycle, off-cycle, commission, overtime, bonus items, year-end processing while maintaining strict confidentiality of information reviewed and processed
- Gather information on Overtime hours worked for each eligible employee
- Trains team members on new or enhanced operation procedures and policies. Ensures team members acquire necessary skills and performance attributes, inline with business and personal development needs.
- Executes quality control measures. Identifies and work with Payroll Governance team on process improvements initiatives and defines standards for new processes.
- Ensures that computing, withholding or deductions associated with net pay is done properly.
- Researches, validates and corrects employee data in payroll system delivering a high level of quality customer service. Works with department members, management and/or employees to identify and troubleshoot complex issues and achieve timely resolutions.
- Participates in payroll audits and complies with the procedures and policies of internal and external audit
- Maintains authority for personnel actions and oversees most day to day operations of group.
- Monitors payroll production errors and proactively identifies process improvement methods. Coordinates payroll scheduling and production releases.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, Management, Organizational Development, Service Management or relevant field.
- Have at least 4 to 7 years of experience in processing HR transactional tasks primarily in payroll processing and benefits administration and/or other HR general operations.
- Have prior shared service or customer service experience supporting Asia Pacific region or multiple countries. (preferred)
- knowledge of payroll processes including data entry, pay calculations, tax and benefits.
- Prior experience using case management/ticketing tool, ServiceNow. (preferred)
- Proficient knowledge in using Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Word Power point, and Teams.