Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link
Executive Engineer - Building Service Klia2 (Mechanical & Electrical - Mechanical) MA SEPANG
POSITION GENERAL SUMMARY
Operation and maintenance work of Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) systems
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS
- To assist M&E Senior Executive of Building Services, klia2 on O&M work for M&E system.
- To ensure smooth and efficient operation and maintenance of facilities by implementing effective maintenance work and planning.
- To coordinate with others parties to ensure effective implementation of Operation and Maintenance services with targetted to avoid any interruption to the airport operation.
- To ensure Operation & Maintenance services are in accordance with the agreed standard.
- To implement the development work; upgrading and modification works effectively.
- To ensure facilities and system are in good condition at all time.
- To monitor and certify work done by contractor.
- To implement SAP System for the operation and maintenance work effectively.
- To ensure immediate recovery of system breakdown and facilities.
- To review; improve; comply and maintain the maintenance procedures and records accordance to ISO 9001:2000 requirement.
- To plan and prepare the operation and maintenance budget.
- To execute and control operation and maintenance expenses within the approved budget.
- To conduct regular meeting with contractors and to resolve issues
- To perform other ad-hoc tasks or duties as directed by Management from time to time.
- To carry out system reliability analysis due to lack of data.
- High dependency on IT system performance.
- Lack of management skill at airports; people competency and people development.
- Keeps abreast with the latest technology and O&M best practices in the industries.
- Be fluent and equip with all quality and reliability tools in conducting the analysis and special project assigned.
- Meeting with Service Provider i.e UTW, Otis and Thyssen etc in order to ensure the O&M works for M&E system at Terminal Building to complete within the agreed timeline.
- Meeting with UEMC-BP JV, Sub Contractor, Consultan of UEMC-BP JV, PMO MAHB & Consultant of PMO MAHB in order to ensure all the defect and outstanding works to complete within the agreed timeline .
- To follow-up and resolve all M&E system at Terminal Building with External MA(S) klia2 i.e Airlines, Goverment Agencies, Regulatory Bodies, Gateway, etc.
- High discipline with good quality attitude
- Iniative, well organized, detailed oriented with strong sense of responsibility
- Strong and persuasive
- Able to work independently
- Able to assimilate and analyze massive amount of information
- Good interpersonal and coordination skills
- Diploma holder with minimum of 5 years working experience in engineering operation & maintenance works at airport system and facilities
- Diploma with minimum of 5 years of working experince in operation and & maintenance works at airport system and facilities
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering OR
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Power Engineering
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
Job Segment: Electrical Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical Engineer, SAP, ERP, Engineering, Technology