- We may use pixel tags or scripts supplied by various job boards to track when you navigate to our website from a job board and submit a job application.Flex uses this information on an anonymous basis, this helps us understand the efficiency of our recruiting campaigns. Further information on these pixel tags or scripts may be provided by the job board site you have used.
Flex, a Fortune global 500 company, is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world.
We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion and cultivate a workplace culture of belonging that views uniqueness as a competitive edge and builds a community that enables our people to push the limits of innovation to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.
A career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference and invest in your growth in a respectful, inclusive, and collaborative environment. If you are excited about a role but don't meet every bullet point, we encourage you to apply and join us to create the extraordinary.
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a Facilities Engineer located in Port Tanjung Pelepas, Gelang Patah, Johor.
What a typical day looks like:
- Handle facility equipment plan, budget, job follow up and evaluation job done. Compressor/chiller/air condition
- Leader for Solid Waste Operation team with a group of operators, job involve waste material movement control, operation, data collection, weight system accuracy, costing report.
- Handle government agencies audit/inspection relate to facility equipment/fire fighting system
- Work together and feedback to other facility team members and to get job done smoothly.
- Follow up monthly utility cost report, good in EXCEL and Power point
- Join and support inter-department meeting or job activities resolve any issue involve facility job.
- Analyzes facility products or equipment specifications and performance requirements to determine designs which can be produced by existing manufacturing or processing facilities and methods.
- Analyzes engineering proposals, process requirements and related technical data pertaining to industrial facilities machinery and equipment design.
- Determines feasibility of designing new plant facilities equipment or modifying existing facilities considering costs, available space, time limitations, company planning and other technical and economic factors.
- Provides technical facilities information concerning manufacturing or processing techniques, materials, properties and process advantages and limitations which affect long range plant and product engineering planning.
- Compiles and analyzes facilities research data to establish performance standards for newly designed or modified equipment.
- Studies engineering and technical publications to keep abreast of technical changes and developments in industry.
- Uses computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Leads projects and project teams.
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
- Possesses a Degree in related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the related field is required
- Fresh graduate will be considered
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the application process. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll discuss your specific situation and next steps (NOTE: this email does not accept or consider resumes or applications. This is only for disability assistance. To be considered for a position at Flex, you must complete the application process first).
Let's stay in touch!
Join our talent community to learn more about job opportunities, company news and events.