Factory Material Engineer page is loaded
Factory Material Engineer Apply locations Malaysia, Kulim time type Full time posted on Posted Yesterday job requisition id JR0246257
- FME is the focal person supporting preliminary investigation of incoming material quality escalation from manufacturing or factory referring to engineering and industrial specification.
- The engineer will collect the technical information, partner with factory module engineering and material engineering to investigate the issue and resolution.
- Lead the material inventory containment plan to ensure good materials are released to manufacturing line for use.
- As it is root caused to incoming material quality issue, FME will lead the excursion management and drive closure with various engineering functional teams on containment, risk disposition, corrective and preventive actions.
- Provide regular management update on the quality excursion.
- Study the yield and escalations data from manufacturing on material quality, detect the early signal of material quality issues.
- Identify opportunity for process and quality improvement, incorporates the improvements in material quality strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree in Engineering. Preferably from mechanical, material engineering or quality related fields.
- Familiar with engineering drawing and mechanical parts specification.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and drive meeting effectively, influence and collaborates across multiple functional teams for issue closure and improvement initiatives, provide management update.
- Experiences with Model Based Problem Solving model for root cause investigation.
- Experiences in material quality and quality management protocols.
- Skillful in technical data analysis and synthesis.
Job Type:Experienced Hire
Shift:Shift 1 (Malaysia)
Primary Location: Malaysia, Kulim
Business group:As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Posting Statement:All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Position of TrustN/A
Work Model for this RoleThis role will require an on-site presence.
Similar Jobs (2)
Manufacturing System Engineer locations Malaysia, Kulim time type Full time posted on Posted 20 Days Ago
Manufacturing System Engineer locations Malaysia, Kulim time type Full time posted on Posted 7 Days Ago
About Us Intel provides reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees. For more information on our Reasonable Accommodation process, please click here .
To view our candidate privacy notice, please click here .
Need to change your email address?
Click on the Cloud icon beside your email address in the upper right-hand corner and select "Account Settings".
Important Note regarding your email change: Remember to check the inbox of the email address you just updated to verify and complete the change. Verification is required before your account is changed to reflect the new email address.