Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are a looking for a Field Services Engineer (BMS & DCIM) to make an impact!
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
What will you do?
The main missions of this role :
- Work independently to determine methods and procedures on assignments.
- Supervise and work together with other FSR and sub-contractors or assigned mission.
- Validated as L2 expert on few products ranges (for his country and the zone)
- This role demonstrates applied technical experience and diagnostic for on-site project management across Business Units. He/she will also highlight technical and digital tools skills missing in the organization.
- As Technical Support Level 2, you will be responsible to solve technical issues raised by other FSR ensuring perfect technical solution and if needed refers to higher technical support level within the company (Tech Support L3, Technical Antenna, R&D department…)
Area of Responsibilities
- Responsible in project execution and after sales service support including maintenance service, remote support and on repair work not limited to Building Management System (BMS) and Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM).
- Ensure customer system’s operational base on contract coverage.
- Work closely with Service Team Members, Service Sales engineer, Solution Team, EcoExpert and contractors in identifying new opportunities and delivering comprehensive solutions to customers.
- Program, commission of DDC / IO Controller, Application Server for monitoring and control.
- Be a part of site safety and health inspection to identify potential hazard for safe working environment.
- Preparation of documents not limited to Operation & Maintenance Manual, Method of Statements, and repair work reports.
- When at customer site, look for other business opportunities outside current scope of work and lead them to the sales team.
- Willing to learn new skill focusing Digital Services solution and IoT offers by Schneider Electric.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Electrical & Communication Engineering Degree with at least 3 years in services onsite environment.
- EMS, BMS or SCADA system knowledge, project implementation, testing & commissioning experience.
- Experience from Environment Monitoring System to Building Management System with knowledge for Modbus, BacNet, SNMP and basic networking is a must.
- Experience with logical knowledge in ACMV and HVAC system control logic.
- Network and Basic IT knowledge experience is a must.
- Schneider Electric DCIM, BMS, PME or SCADA knowledge is an added advantage.
- Strong communication & writing skills
- Able to work 90% time onsite.
What's in it for me?
- Global Family Leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependants
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
- ...... and more!
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€34bn global revenue
128 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electricto provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.