Select how often (in days) to receive an alert:
HR Business Partner
Date: Aug 25, 2023
Partner with Business Leaders to prioritize HR programs and develop strategies to achieve key business objectives for BLC Asia with multiple stakeholders. Support organizational design and workforce productivity, execute remuneration and rewards strategy and manage expatriates in tandem with corporate guidelines.
- Ensure an accurate workforce plan and budget by conducting strategic analysis and benchmarking, proposing effective solutions to ensure optimum short term and long term manpower requirements that support business objectives
- Support benchmark and provide advisory directive in the development of effective structure to drive appropriate job structure through guidance with COE to managers to ensure internal equity and standardization
- Ensure implementation of Employee Performance Management comprising of periodic employee performance appraisal and objective setting in accordance with Bunge’s principles and timelines.
- Support remuneration strategy by providing analytics and benchmarking to ensure competitive framework for employee retention and sustainability purpose
- Support talent management strategy in particular for potential employees and emerging talents in line with career framework and succession planning
- Monitor and support expatriates in tandem to corporate and regional guidelines to ensure legal compliance
- Leads high expertise and multidisciplinary projects / initiatives that impact the business and culture
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or related field
- Adequate level of training in HR management, rewards & performance management and business analytics
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and various communication channel
- Job Evaluation, Salary Benchmarking and Organization Design, Global Mobility Management knowledge is an added plus.
- 10+ years of progressive HR experience in a generalist, manager, or HR Business Partner capacity and desired minimum 2 years supporting Business Leaders in large complex organization(s) with multiple stakeholders (including matrix relationships)
- Extensive experience (5+ years) of operating in a business partner model, working with local and global managers to create positive business outcome
- Good understanding of employment laws, have experience managing large population of blue collars population in a manufacturing industry
- Strong business analytics and good foundation in rewards and performance; proficient in managing sensitive confidential situations
- Ability to build relationships at all levels, proactive and able to work independently, and a good team player
- Demonstrates good judgement, solid problem-solving skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and organize
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral; able to translate complex ideas into simple terms at a level appropriate for the audience; able to effectively influence others and develop talent
- Develop data driven strategies aligned with Bunge’s priorities and achieve business needs, financial goals, and driving innovation.
Job Segment: Compliance, Performance Management, HR, Equity, Legal, Human Resources, Finance