Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for a HR Director - Global Customer Projectsto make a difference!
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
The HR Director - Global Customer Projectsis responsible for partnering with Global Customer Projects Operations (GCP Ops) and Global Digital Power Application Centers (DPAC) business leaders to define & implement strategic human resources plans to enable achievement of business objectives. The Global HR Director focuses on the business structure and serves as the primary strategic HR support for the leaders and collaborates with the territory HR network to ensure local implementation & adaptation of the strategy. You will animate the HR function within the perimeter and develop strategic partnerships with the GCP & DPAC leadership teams. To achieve this, you will acquire strong business acumen to understand the business needs, priorities, in order to influence and lead in a highly matrixed environment.
- Partner with Global leaders to develop and drive strategic business transformation via our People Strategy & Organization Interventions:
- GCP Ops: Continue to ramp up and support growth of our key regional platforms in with the right profiles and competencies in Europe (Seville + Bratislava), APAC (Kuala Lumpur + India), MEA (Cairo) and SAM (Brazil + Bogota) + set-up a new expertise centre in Asia. Redesign & implement our Technical teams organization and support implementation of a stronger global engineering back-office, design an organization that enables seamless Capex to Opex customer experience through the integration of the Global Services Operations
- DPAC: Support the continuous transformation of the Regional and Global DPAC(Footprint, Leadership, key recruitments / mobilities, competency assessment etc.)
- Update, implement and monitor the strategic workforce plan in line with the business strategy; provide consultation on organization design to drive organizational effectiveness (wide Span and less layer), change management and company priorities implementation. \
- Multi-Hub Strategic Initiative: Build and accelerate Multi-HUB set-up with a better representation of global roles, to reach 55% in MEA-APAC by YE 2025 + continue regionalizing Global roles when and where possible. Building Local / Regional pipeline for Leaders in Asia & MEA
- Supports management by providing sound human resources advice as coach and counsel all key decisions.
- Contribute to Leadership transformation:
- Ensure we have “best in class” leaders everywhere, with an inclusive mindset and role model for core values and leadership expectations. Support current leaders to reach the desired culture via empowerment, trust, transformational leadership and simplification.
- Design build/buy strategy for critical roles. Interview and selection of critical roles. Bring more diversity in our leadership teams, strengthen succession plans
- Drive high performance in the workforce by partnering with leaders to ensure we are managing performance and developing talents. Equip business leaders with appropriate knowledge & tools to effectively build the best team and develop talents
- Support leaders to strengthen Employee engagement and continuous listening (One Voice & Upward Feedback)
- Effectively implement a talent management strategy to prepare the workforce of the future
- Deploy GCP Talent Management roadmap and complement with entity specific initiatives:
- Diversity (Gender, Nationalities, Generation, Background) at leadership N-1 level for GCP Ops and DPAC
- Special focus on Front Line managers diversity (Target 40% women)
- Early Career massive acceleration via Graduate hiring and program initiatives
- Support deployment of GCP&SO talent attractiveness plan within the GCP Ops & DPAC scope
- Deploy Learning & development programs including internal certifications with a strong focus on skills, competencies and expertise including technical and non-technical population
- Implement talent identification and acceleration plan to create a healthy pipeline of talent
- Increase drastically diversity of our talent pool thanks to female external hiring (50% of total external hiring, early career external hiring (80% of total external hiring) and digital talents hiring (80% of total external hiring)
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Strong leadership skills & ability to manage transversal projects: collaboration, communication, drive for results, effective planning & prioritization, strong influencing and coaching of senior leaders, ability to build relationship at all levels
- Ability to translate central frameworks into regional targets and objectives. Apply & adapt global strategies to regional business and cultural context
- Strong business acumen understands the business needs, priorities. Able to influence and lead in complex highly matrixed environment and grow the function
- Strong Project Management, Change Management capabilities, analytical and numerate
- Greater than 10 years of experience (15 may be ideal) in MNC with leading people strategy and practices, ideally in tech and /or industrial companies
- Proven track record in leading HR transformation for a region or large country. Demonstrated success in leading large scale change initiatives across HR functions, regions, and cultures
- Successful track record as a HR business partner and or HR vertical experience in rewards, talent acquisition & management, organization development & learning, industrial relations etc.
- Capability to quickly extend the internal network beyond immediate /direct organization. Ability to lead, collaborate and manage in an ambiguous environment.
- Fluent English mandatory
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€34bn global revenue
128 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electricto provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.