- We may use pixel tags or scripts supplied by various job boards to track when you navigate to our website from a job board and submit a job application.Flex uses this information on an anonymous basis, this helps us understand the efficiency of our recruiting campaigns. Further information on these pixel tags or scripts may be provided by the job board site you have used.
Flex, a Fortune global 500 company, is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world.
We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion and cultivate a workplace culture of belonging that views uniqueness as a competitive edge and builds a community that enables our people to push the limits of innovation to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.
A career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference and invest in your growth in a respectful, inclusive, and collaborative environment. If you are excited about a role but don't meet every bullet point, we encourage you to apply and join us to create the extraordinary.
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a HR Manager located in Port Tanjung Pelepas, Gelang Patah, Johor.
What a typical day looks like:
- Responsible for partnering with business segments to develop and deploy strategic planning objectives to build a dynamic organization that delivers significant and sustainable growth
- Advise and coach business on matters related to talent management, including HR requirements, workforce planning, management selection, executive coaching, performance management, retention, succession planning, and change management, etc.
- Partner with local HR teams and Centers of Expertise to develop and deliver integrated people and organization solutions, Anticipate talent implications and impact to the organization. Identify issues and opportunities in closing organizational performance gaps and/or deploy effective tools and programs to achieve strategic vision and goals of the business.
- Support business segment in cascading goals to optimize alignment between business and human capital strategies, ensuring effective implementation.
- Partner with business and HR colleagues to develop and deliver an HR strategy to meet the business needs.
- Drive efficiency and positive organizational results through lean initiatives, alignment of systems, processes and structures to drive the right people behavior and engagement.
- Assist the business in making informed decisions with regard to people investment to achieve sustainable business results.
- Develop and deliver cross-cultural communications and change strategies
- May participate in activities related to mergers and acquisitions
- Plan, implement and facilitate cyclical HR initiatives (such as workforce planning, performance management, rewards planning, training and succession planning).
- Assist with HR communications and training of managers on new programs, systems and processes as required.
- Manage and/or direct duties of others, set goals and drive initiatives.
- Build strong internal customer relationships that foster a positive partnership with the business
- Ensure compliance with all HR related laws and regulations
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
- Possesses a Degree in related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in the related field is required
Job CategoryHuman Resources
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the application process. Please email email@example.com and we'll discuss your specific situation and next steps (NOTE: this email does not accept or consider resumes or applications. This is only for disability assistance. To be considered for a position at Flex, you must complete the application process first).
Let's stay in touch!
Join our talent community to learn more about job opportunities, company news and events.