Manager - Talent Management page is loaded
Manager - Talent Management Apply locations Cyberjaya, MY-AIA Shared Services Malaysia posted on Posted 30+ Days Ago job requisition id JR-40854
FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don’t simply believe in being ‘The Best’. We believe in better - because there’s no limit to how far ‘better’ can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
If you believe in better, we’d love to hear from you.
About the RoleThe Talent Management Manager is responsible for developing, maintaining & executing robust processes and frameworks to support the full talent life cycle for the business.
The Talent Management Manager will define, create, support and engage the wider business in a consistent approach to talent management and development in order to ensure that there is the right mix of talented people, at the right time and in the right place to support organisational performance and success.
This role also includes managing employee engagement activities to drive positive employee engagement throughout all levels.
- Supports the development of organizational Talent Development strategy and plans to meet talent development needs, manage identified interventions, measurement and follow-up as necessary.
- Maintains a holistic view of talent development requirements, skills and behaviours needed to build bench strength to meet current and future business needs
- Works closely with HR Business Partner to ensure a robust understanding of the organisational culture and the talent requirements of the business
- Provides professional leadership development consultancy support to stakeholders, driving ownership of leadership & talent development to the business
- Develops, maintains and executes key Talent programmes.
- Takes overall accountability for delivering robust talent pipeline and succession processes.
- Ensures full adoption of relevant talent management tools in order to execute talent strategy.
- Supports execution of Group driven initiatives locally.
- Supports the Performance Development Dialogues (PDD) process by executing interventions relating to career conversations, coaching and mentoring.
- Ensures that all identified talents have a robust individual development plan by working through the HODs. Organises regular talent review sessions to ensure development plans are executed as planned.
- Monitors and reports on activities, costs, performance, etc, as required.
- Supports execution of employee engagement strategy
- Creates and/or edits tools, training materials, and resources to help business partners and leaders successfully action plan on survey results
- Manages organizational activities associated with engagement programs as planned
- Supports the change journey in employee engagement
- Provides support & advice to HODs and Managers in matters relating to team engagement and engagement conversations.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
Similar Jobs (2)
Manager - Talent & Learning locations Cyberjaya, MY-AIA Shared Services Malaysia time type Full time posted on Posted 30+ Days Ago
Manager- Learning and Development locations Cyberjaya, MY-AIA Shared Services Malaysia time type Full time posted on Posted 30+ Days Ago
BELIEVE IN BETTER
At AIA we’ve started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone. It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in.
As the largest listed company on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, we’ve been proudly making a difference for people and communities across Asia for over a century. And we build on this every day with our ambition to engage one billion people to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
If you work at AIA, you play an important part in this movement. Which is why we give you every opportunity to learn, grow and shape your career - your way.
Inspiring and supporting you to thrive - not just at work, but in life.
Believe in better with AIA.
EXPLORE WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
View our AIA LinkedIn page
Bring your difference to AIA