Setel Ventures Sdn Bhd - Onboarding Lead (Fintech) - [RID-00122] < All jobs
Onboarding Lead (Fintech) - [RID-00122] APPLY OTHERS Malaysia
Mid Senior level
The Future of Mobility
Introduced in July 2018, Setel is a mobile platform that aims to delight customers by innovating for better, inclusive mobility. Setel serves customers across Malaysia by powering one app as the constant companion to ease motorists’ journey across fueling, parking, EV charging, motor insurance, road tax, auto assistance, general purchases, and more across an ecosystem of PETRONAS petrol stations, retail partners, and online merchants.
Lead merchant onboarding of identified merchants, businesses and third-party acquirers (TPA) in accordance to Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) requirements as well as maintaining the related
documents and records in order to ensure accurate and timely payments to merchants, improve
their capability and effectiveness and to kick start with a high standard of customer experience.
In This Role You Will Be:
- Onboard new merchants onto Setel platform and provide them with starter kits, training and support on how to use Setel products/platform. Ensure merchants onboarding processing and configuration are met within turnaround time.
- Create and maintain merchants profile and credential access in relevant systems and set up the Merchant Settlement & Bank Account.
- Arrange, deploy and maintain terminals/POSM to merchant locations.
- Ensuring new leads are being attended in a timely manner within the target turnaround time.
- Ensure proper Merchant Contract/document verifications
Database and Documents management:
- Maintain accurate records of all merchant transactions and activities
- Ensure proper storage of Hardcopy/Softcopy Contract & Document
Merchant engagement and issue resolution:
- Attending to support or requests on existing merchants such as payment advice, non-settlement, release withheld payment and any payment related.
- Handle escalations to identify root causes, coordinate communications between different departments to provide timely resolution and future improvements
● Periodic reporting - Prepare weekly/monthly Onboarding OKR/metrics reports
● Process improvements - Craft and document onboarding processes and guides. Continuous
identify and implement process improvements to improve merchants experience and
operational efficiency. Conduct periodic review of existing operational SOPs.
● Review existing onboarded merchants under low and high risk on their nature of business,
ownership, sale volume and others
● Ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations related to merchant onboarding and
deployment of our products
● Collect feedback from merchants and provide timely reports to the management team.
You're A Great Fit If You Have:
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing or its equivalent.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in related fields.
- Have passion for working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Adaptive, multi-tasker and attentive to detail.
- Forward thinking with an agile mindset.
- Ability to work independently.
- Able to think logically and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Self-motivated and with a strong sense of accountability.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
What Makes Working With Us Awesome
- Our people and culture- You will get to work with awesome and friendly colleagues with whom you can expect to collaborate well to deliver your work. Empowerment is given and you will get a lot of opportunities for peer learning.
- Availability of tools and applications: You will be provided with different tools to facilitate your work. Automate your work whenever possible so that you can focus on delivering impact for your role.
- Development-focused- Your learning and growth matter most to us. We are people-centric and always ready to help our people to define what they want to make an impact on and craft their learning plan accordingly.
- Hybrid working arrangement; Flexible working hours
- Relax and unwind in the leisure area with video games, board games, books, and more.
- Wear your favourite jeans, or any cool OOTD so that you can work comfortably (in style).
- Coffee, tea, or snacks are available for consumption at the pantry. Because you’ll be happier with a full tummy.
- A healthy body leads to a brilliant mind. Let’s get moving with the inter-company sports team.
- There will be workshops, talent shows, sports activities, and other events for sharing and bonding.
Personal Data Protection
Setel Ventures Sdn Bhd is fully committed to the protection of Personal Data and compliance of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“Act”). Setel Ventures Sdn Bhd assures that any Personal Data collected, stored, processed, and used for the purpose of this registration/application shall comply with the requirements of the Act and only be used within Setel Ventures Sdn Bhd.
We ensure that the data you submit to us remains confidential and is used for the purposes stated in the data privacy statement.
By clicking on "Apply", I agree to the data privacy statement and I accept it. #LI-JT1 APPLY
About the Company
Setel Ventures Sdn Bhd