Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link
Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
The EBSC HR Operations Analyst is responsible to provide comprehensive HR transactional support and coordination related to HR activities. Primary areas of responsibility include master data management of employees, employee status changes, time and attendance accuracy in time tracking system, employee termination activities as it relates to payroll, and ad hoc HR and Payroll reporting, within pre-defined service level agreements (SLA’s). This position works closely with Corporate HR and Local HR departments. This position will also support special projects within the HR and EBSC Malaysia - HR organizations. The EBSC HR Operations Analyst collaborates with stakeholders to improve processes, implement changes to HR processes or programs to maximize efficiency.
As this is a new setup, you will be a part of the team in enabling the strategy for migration projects and training of EBSC - HR team members as well as stakeholders, engaging and building strong stakeholder relationships and ensuring successful change management.
In this role you will:
- Be part of the team implementing of the Corporate and Regional HR strategy and policies as a part of the Entegris Business Service Center – Malaysia Human Resources (EBSC Malaysia – HR) team function, supporting and maintaining the infrastructure, systems and processes in line with company standards and legislations, ensuring a high standard of delivery of HR services to the enterprise.
- Delivering operational excellence of HR solutions, partnering with country HR, Corporate HR and other functional teams.
- Identifying opportunity and delivering continuous process improvements as part of key global HR projects to support the further development of the Shared Services HR function.
- Data Management:
- Delivering to global operations solution requirements, time and attendance, and to maintain compliance to legal, fiscal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure accurate and timely centralized reporting for personnel costs management and forecast initiatives.
- Process Efficiency and Automation:
- Support the execution of Global Process Ownership for processes as defined and assigned by our Corporate HR office.
- Driving success through working with peers and team-mates across geographies on common ways of working, process improvements and initiatives.
- Identification opportunity for process improvement through process efficiency and/or automation.
- Partner cross functionally to address operational requirements and compliance
- Participate in automation initiatives for the Function as assigned by Corporate Office
- Partner with and influence required business partners to drive process, systems and organizational changes successfully.
- Service Delivery:
- Continuously meet and exceed the target of delivery of a comprehensive set of performance metrics.
- Research and resolve issues that arise regarding processes and practices.
- Execute to HR processes transitions to the EBSC - Malaysia HR team.
- Deliver excellent HR customer service and operational excellence to corporate HR customers, monitoring inquiries and internal customer satisfaction and providing escalated support as needed.
- Ensure all service delivery in full compliance to all audits, certification, HR policy and Employee Handbooks as related to processes and services delivered in the EBSC -Malaysia HR.
Traits we believe make a strong candidate:
- Minimum 3 years of HR working experience, with at least 1 year of experience in an HR Shared Services organization which includes centralized administration and operations.
- Degree in Human Resources, additional HR qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Experienced in executing to service migration projects in a matrixed organization.
- Experienced in executing and troubleshooting Success Factors and Workday are preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details are required.
- Results orientation:
- Partners well with business team and manager to establishes clear, specific performance goals, expectations, and priorities.
- Consistently meet and beat targets set.
- Operates with personal ownership.
- Holds self and others accountable for delivering high-quality results on time.
- Customer Orientation
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Utilization of internal customer information to understand customers' business issues and needs for improvements in services.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Genuinely enjoys working with customers to build long-term partnerships.
- Key to creating customer focus culture throughout their team/ department/ business unit.
- Change management:
- Quick to learn, embraces and adapt to change positively in HR operations, process and technology knowledge.
- Strong track record to navigate change effected via transition of processes, process or automation changes.
- Business Partnership:
- Demonstrate strong business partnership skills and ability to work cross teams to achieve desired business outcome.
- Strong team player, able to communicate the shared vision of success with the team
- Creates a sense of belonging in the team.
- Key team member who encourages collective problem solving amongst team members.
Your success will be measured by:
- PEOPLE AND TEAMWORK
- We will treat people with respect and dignity in a collaborative environment that aligns the organization, achieves high performance, and rewards team success.
- ACCOUNTABILITY, INTEGRITY, AND TRUST
- We will act honestly and consistently with all; accept responsibility to deliver results and commit to openly communicate.
- CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION
- We are committed to an environment in which people are encouraged to disseminate knowledge, take risks, openly share ideas, and turn them into business opportunities.
- DEDICATION TO EXCELLENCE
- We will set high standards for performance and strive to be best in class through outstanding leadership at all levels.
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you’re looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an impressive employer match that’s all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take the time they need to recharge!
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.
Entegris strongly encourages all of its employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. At Entegris, COVID-19 vaccination is preferred but not required at this time.