About the job
Reporting to the Employee Experience (EE) Payroll Manager with solid line and Country Operation manager and Compensation and Benefits (C&B) Manager with dotted line, this role contributes to compliant Human Resource (HR) operation management and employee satisfaction through accurate payroll and benefit operations aligned with HR strategy and also change management for excellence and risk mitigation.
Key Job Responsibilities:
1. Payroll Operations
- Responsible for the activities related to the processing of payroll, aiming at guaranteeing the correct payment of employees on-time payout and according to current legislation.
- Payroll reporting & analysis, including related audit, other reports requested by Country HR/Finance team/Government.
- Participate in the project related to payroll process & activities.
- Works with and manages relationships and contracts with providers.
- Assist C&B Manager to prepare the labor cost budget calculation and annual C&B survey data collection.
2. Benefits Operations
- Operate local benefit programs: retirement pension(DC), flexible benefit points, OT, leave, child school tuition, congratulation & condolences, holiday present, employee hobby club, annual medical check-up, long-service award, etc.
- Participate in the project related to benefit programs or process.
- Support C & B Manager I administering Employee Share Program such as Action 2018 onward.
- Handle employee’s enquiries regarding payroll and benefit programs
- Maintain employee data records of payroll and benefits: Workday, local HRIS and payroll system of outsourcing agency, etc.
- Issue the documents: service certificate, income record documentation/certificate, social insurance
- Assist with internal and external audits of payroll and benefits records, tax filings and related documentation.
Key Job Requirements:
1. Education background
- Bachelor’s degree and above
2. Experience & knowledge
- 1 to 2 years of HR experience
- Experience of payroll and benefit operation is mandatory
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Understands business operations and local labor laws related to payroll and social insurance
3. Core Competencies / Skills
- Strong execution skill sets and disciplined approach to execute programs.
- Good communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Good command of Computer skills (MS Office)
- Good in English & Japanese
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.