Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link
Select how often (in days) to receive an alert:
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people’s lives. We apply purpose driven innovation – a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs – to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Global Operations - Global Operations is a complex and diverse organization within the company which is responsible for product fulfilment to all our customers from end to end. We pride ourselves on being totally Customer Centric in our unrelenting focus on Improving Quality, Service and Value as perceived by our customers. Our employees are dedicated to the Global Operations Enterprise Excellence journey. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients’ lives.
1. To undertake yield improvement projects where rejects are systematically analyzed, and corrective actions taken to minimize or eliminate.
2. To analyze major customer complaints and execute corrective actions.
3. To execute validations on improved processes, report preparation and implementation.
4. Support failure/complaint/CAPA investigation and recommend it solution.
5. Undertake effective OSH measures to ensure compliance, within the workplace, with the Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994 and other legislative requirements.
6. To work with maintenance/equipment engineer or executive on documentation such as User Requirement Specification (URS), Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) and Site Acceptance Test (SAT).
7. To prepare and get approval documentation such as Operation Qualification (OQ) and Performance Qualification (PQ)
8. To review incoming material to ensure that it’s meet the process requirement. This may involve working with suppliers and others department to improve component quality.
9. Review product testing to ensure that meet the product specification and performance.
10. To continuously work on improving the product quality and reliability through quality improvement program.
11. To lead effort by evaluate raw material or unfinished goods and recommend effective way on process aspects to improve quality and product waste.
12. To evaluate available technology and resources in order to develop achievable process improvement goals.
Degree in Polymer Science or related Engineering field or Industrial Chemistry.
Computer knowledge will be an added advantage.
Minimum 2 - 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in Medical devices manufacturing enviro
Experience in Minitab software is added advantage.
Note: As with all positions, due to the dynamic nature of Teleflex Medical business, key responsibilities may evolve and change over time.
Teleflex is an equal opportunities employer
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® – trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.#J-18808-Ljbffr
Last active - few days ago
Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, etc.)
RM12.5K - RM16.7K
1 week ago