- We may use pixel tags or scripts supplied by various job boards to track when you navigate to our website from a job board and submit a job application.Flex uses this information on an anonymous basis, this helps us understand the efficiency of our recruiting campaigns. Further information on these pixel tags or scripts may be provided by the job board site you have used.
Flex, a Fortune global 500 company, is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world.
We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion and cultivate a workplace culture of belonging that views uniqueness as a competitive edge and builds a community that enables our people to push the limits of innovation to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.
A career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference and invest in your growth in a respectful, inclusive, and collaborative environment. If you are excited about a role but don't meet every bullet point, we encourage you to apply and join us to create the extraordinary.
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a Product Quality Engineer to be in Bukit
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing and evaluation.
- Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost.
- Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product or process quality and reliability.
- Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
- Holds up Product Engineers and Quality Program Managers with customer interfaces as necessary on quality related issues.
- Assures data availability and integrity for all quality related data. Consolidates and reports quality results.
- Initiates corrective action requests as needed and tracks to satisfactory completion.
- Assists with development and implementation of quality audits.
- In charge of developing, applying, revising and maintaining quality standards for processing materials into partially finished or finished products.
- Designs and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and/or production equipment.
- Explores reports and returned products and recommends corrective action.
- Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement and research of equipment and facilities.
- Approves product, process and equipment qualifications.
- Provides liaison to various regulatory bodies.
The experience we’re looking to add to our team
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Typically requires 2 years of experience.
- Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations and permutations.
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory and factor analysis.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form, and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Use of the following tools may be required:
- Electronic Assembly: color code, component, schematics. May require various PCB operations.
- Testing: oscilloscope, cable and harness testing, trouble shooting, component testing, logic analyzer.
- Inspection: bare board, systems, components, cable and harness, microscope, measuring tools.
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the application process. Please email email@example.com and we'll discuss your specific situation and next steps (NOTE: this email does not accept or consider resumes or applications. This is only for disability assistance. To be considered for a position at Flex, you must complete the application process first).
Let's stay in touch!
Join our talent community to learn more about job opportunities, company news and events.