Select how often (in days) to receive an alert:
Date: Aug 22, 2023
A Production Engineer’s responsibilities include production planning and monitor, train the team members, ensure workplace safety and production efficiency.
Production Engineers report to a Production Manager and assist production manager to lead all production activities in plant, which include process improvement and project, to achieve the product quality and plant efficiencies.
- Work closely with Production Planning Department and relevant stakeholder to ensure all products delivery schedule are met.
- Lead problem solving activities and troubleshoot the root cause of breakdown/ system failure.
- Initiate process improvement, system upgrading and maintenance to ensure operations run efficiently.
- Assess and improve work instruction & SOP whenever necessary.
- Plan, supervise and assess the manpower utilization in the team.
- Establish safety procedures and instill best practices of workplace safety.
- Maintaining production records and reporting of monthly performance for management review.
- Analyze the training needs and facilitate the training for the team members
- Develop and implement strategic to optimize plant performance and meet plant KPI.
- Optimize the process conditions and parameter to improve output performances & quality.
- Maintaining ISO 9001 & GMP, HACCP standard in daily operations and make sure all documentation are in place.
- Lead by example to inculcate plant cleanliness and 5S housekeeping.
- Prepared to attend any call back during plant commissioning and breakdown.
- Carry out any other tasks assigned by Superior time to time.
- Degree in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in manufacturing industry, preferably from palm oil /food industry with strong management skills.
- Strong knowledge in GMP, HACCP and Food Safety Standards.
- Good interpersonal skills and an adaptable approach to management.
- Good communication skill, team player, and objective-driven.
- Working experience in the same field is an added advantage
Job Segment: Chemical Engineer, Food Safety, Industrial, Manufacturing Engineer, Business Process, Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing, Management