Our solutions are a key part of most industries - electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more. Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations.
Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
We are hiring a sales engineer to join our Shah Alam Compressor Technique Service Aftermarket Sales team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a motivated and supportive team where new challenges and opportunities will allow you to grow in a customer focused environment. If you have a passion for sales and are customer focused, get in touch!
Maximize the sales of parts and service solutions.
Develop new customers, promote company products & solution and achieve sales
revenue for designated territory.
About the role:
• Perform SWOT analysis for designated territory market, make assessments of
competition, potential market volume, current market share and customers’
• Aggressively exploit the territory to identify new target customers and new sales
opportunities based on the provided customer assignment data.
• Proactively update the machine installation to explore new potential for service
sales and update the Install base strategy file to under and develop all existing
• Plan and organize sales activities, solution presentation…etc. to find out customer
needs and transform opportunities to orders. Report sales activities timely and
accurately in C4C.
• Cooperate with customer, collect customer’s needs, analyze the application, and
provide solution to satisfy customer with values.
• Maintain highest possible customer relationship through a one-to-one concept
• Build, maintain, broaden and strengthen good relationship with customers,
distributors and with the internal team.
• Utilize all Sales Tools provided by company to promote and market CTS products
to achieve maximum potential growth for all customers.
• Cooperate with marketing team in market activities & market analysis.
• Cooperate with service operations team to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Job audit on work done to customers’ installations particularly after overhaul
• Provide technical expertise including advisory capacity to customers based on
• Preparation of Service and Parts Quotations and subsequent activities to full sales
transaction via C4C/CPQ platform.
• Compile and submit monthly reports on sales, lost orders, and competition to Sales
Manager monthly via the C4C platform.
• Continuous improvement for job required competence, personality, and behavior.
• Share responsibility with Credit Department to collect and improve the performance
of receivables & overdue.
What are we looking for:
Engineering qualifications / experience preferaly with a background in aftermarket sales. A motived can do attitude and a passion for sales and service excellence.
What you can expect :
Support and training to enable you to fulfill your potential.
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we embrace, the more innovative we are. Together we build a culture where difference is valued and we share a deep sense of purpose and belonging.
Last active - few days ago
Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, etc.)
RM12.5K - RM16.7K
Shah Alam, Selangor