Donaldson is committed to solving the world’ s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
- Achieve Sales Revenue and Profit Targets as set by the Strategy Plan for all Compressed air purification products for the assigned Sales Territory
- Develop Sales Channel Mix in order to achieve annual Targets and Objectives
- Market Observation and Communication of commercial and technical trends/developments
- Full responsibility in achieving sales and profit targets for the assigned sales territory/ customers / product range
- Establish, build and maintain relationship with target customers, including various regular touch points such as visits, business review, etc.
- Identify and understand end user application needs, suggest solution and convert them into opportunities, quotation and finally sales.
- Identify and develop local key accounts and follow up on global strategic accounts by sales area and market segment
- Identify and develop distribution channels for designated products and markets, as appropriate
- Closely communicate with regional / worldwide application engineering, seek regular support and provide regular feedback
- Ensure proper documentation of success stories by markets and application, in cooperation with application engineering
- Provide adequate activity planning and reporting supported by the Donaldson CRM system (Dynamics 365)
- Observe trends on applications and new technologies in our target markets
- Derive product and development recommendations in close communication with our R&D/Engineering facilities
- Bachelor’s degree or above in marketing, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent
Technical Competence & Skills:
- Understanding of General Industries application, technical product sales background, excellent communication skills, strong technical comprehension and sales drive
- Good negotiation, influencing and follow up skills
- Computer literacy and proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
- Experience in the effective use of CRM software
- Self-starter, able to work under minimum supervision
- Self-motivated and result orientated
- Eager to learn, quick comprehension,
- Potential leadership skills
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in relevant applications (either filtration or field instrumentations) with proven track record of success
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in a technical sales role or appreciation of technical products in a commercial environment selling into the process industries.
Others (% of travel, language, etc.):
- Good English communication (both written and spoken)
- Regular travel in the territory is required.
- Owned a vehicle is preferable.
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Donaldson Company helps solve some of the world's most complex filtration and contamination control challenges, and is one of the largest global providers of unique filtration technologies and high-quality filters and parts.
Our filtration technologies and products are used every day, in a variety of industries and environments, including aerospace, agriculture, construction, food and beverage, manufacturing, mining, power generation, transportation and many more. Key to our success, our 14,000 employees support customers at sales, manufacturing and distribution centers from over 140 locations on six continents. The filtration market continues to grow. Customers' needs for filtration solutions continue to evolve. And the opportunities for our products and our people continue to expand.