- Work together with hiring managers to understand position requirements and company culture before sourcing.
- Manage various sourcing channels and improve channel effectiveness. Drive direct resourcing for source passive candidates.
- Complete job posting for all appropriate positions.
- Conduct CV screening and phone interview to shortlist qualified candidates.
- Work with APAC TA team to build and maintain talent community and talent mapping for critical positions.
- Work with APAC TA team and local HR to promote ZF employer branding both internally and externally.
- Be responsible for new hire pre-onboard process.
- Understand local talent market and able to work on talent insight to advise business.
- Support to the on-site interview arrangement and Improvement the candidate experience.
- Support to the Regular recruiting report & Data Analysis.
- 5-8 years’ experience or above in Talent Acquisition function; prefer working experience in search agency.
- Familiar with recruitment procedure, process. Rich experience in direct sourcing tools and skills to approach passive candidates.
- Good command of English in writing and speaking
- Skill/knowledge requirements:
- Well understanding of Local Labor Law and local personnel and labor regulations.
- Must be computer literate i.e. Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Initiative, self-motivated, good team working spirit and willing to work under pressure
Be part of our ZF team as Senior Talent Acquisition Partner and apply now!
At ZF, we continuously strive to build and maintain a culture where inclusiveness is lived and diversity is valued. We actively seek ways to remove barriers so that all our employees can rise to their full potential. We aim to embed this vision in our legacy through how we operate and build our products as we shape the future of mobility.