Technology|Infrastructure-Contact Center|end user computing and services, site support and executive support
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you. Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring day-to-day performance of tech systems
- Diagnosing, debugging and troubleshooting tech problems
- Need a strong set of hard tech skills
- Useful to have hands-on experience with specific kinds of hardware, software, applications, and systems
- Provide the 8x5 support for PCs at the site/campuses
- Troubleshoot client computing issues related to PCs and their peripherals such as mouse, keyboards, KVM switches, scanners
- Knowledge of basic PC hardware, KVM, printer, scanner, networking, IP is essential Configure, deploy, set up, and repair Operating Systems, Client Networking, PCs and mouse, keyboards, KVM switches, scanners, laser/label printers and other PC peripherals.
- Hardware movement between buildings/locations for deployment, repair, and dismantling
- Audit hardware status as needed
- Knowledge of DNS, Active Directory is a strong plus
- Knowledge of Windows 10 / 11 and Basic troubleshooting is a Strong plus
- Knowledge of Hardware installation such as RAM, SSD, Keyboard for Laptop
- Use IT ticketing system to log and track the work
- Coordination with end user to resolve the issue
- Monthly monitoring of hardware failure rates for all devices in the environment
- Troubleshoot and close the tickets raised by the end users within the SLA period
The candidate will be part of Personnel Client Onsite Support Service and holding Site Lead role.
- The ability to manage Team, Work allocations, Tracking and Customer Satisfaction.
- Work with multiple stakeholders such as site supervisors, Infosys Managers, Customer Partners to maintain the PCS environment supported by partner company
- Manage the team’s Shift and agility towards requirement changes to support the Personnal Computer – Onsite support services
- Adhere the site for agreed SLA and KPI
- Report the status of individual’s performance, Site performance
- Experience with asset tracking
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- At least 12+ years of experience with “Information Technology Support” / “End User Computing Support”
- Strong PC troubleshooting skills - Troubleshooting on Desktops\\Laptops in case of issues with various components and drivers.
- Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
- Knowledge of Service Now
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to create clear and concise documentation.
- Strong Team member and lead the team.
- Attention to detail, Customer orientation and Influencing.
- Strong communications / Networking.
- Willingness to continually learn new products and technologies
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.