You’re an important part of our future. Hopefully, we're also a part of yours! At B. Braun, we protect and improve the health of people worldwide. This is also our vision for research and development. You see complexity as an opportunity – and quality and sustainability are important criteria for your work. We would like to work with you on tomorrow’s solutions. That’s how we work to create sustainable healthcare – locally, in regions, countries and worldwide. Together. That's Sharing Expertise.
Reference Code Mold Dan-81604
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform Process development on existing and new molds in a systematic manner, where impact from mold, material, machine and equipment is well balanced up against specification, measurement and performance.
- Establish the injection molding process in a systematic way by using scientific injection molding thermology.
- Train and educate technician so similar understanding and knowledge is shared and adapted in daily operation across all molding processes.
- Mold and material trial in relation to optimizing projects, cost saving projects, R&D projects etc.
- Trouble shoot on issues and new projects to fit the best possible solution taking the total setup in consideration.
- Perform analysis on test and data using statistical tools to gain precise information and get fast to the correct conclusion.
- Document and file all investigations and results in a proper manner for easy access on a later stage.
- Capable in reading and understand specifications and requirements in a broader perspective and translate this into the daily work.
- The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
- Possess Bachelor Degree In Mechanical/Chemical/any other Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of related working experience in molding.
- Good understanding in Scientific molding
- Possess relevant experience in practicle of injection molding process set-up and development.
- Good understanding in mold tool.
- Experienced in process validation - DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ Validation.
- Preferably having experience in Design for manufacturing (DFM) - Working with R&D and project leaders in analyising component drawing dimensions and tolerances in relation to the injeciton molding process.
- Preferably having skill and experience in problem solving for molding defects, good knowledge of molding machine and mold tooling knowledge linking to product defects including able to organize communicaitons with the build vendors.
- Preferably in having external injection molding process development training (e.g. RJG Master Molder).
- Contribute to team success.
- Be accountable.
What we offer
Become part of a corporate culture that actively promotes constructive exchanges between colleagues, customers and partners. Work with us to improve people's lives in the long term. We can offer you interesting, varied tasks and excellent opportunities for advancement, as well as an attractive salary with extensive benefits, all within a dynamic family-owned company.