This job is a Marketing Intern role. Responsibilities include social media management, creating engaging content, interacting with customers, and assisting with events and PR. You might like this job because it offers hands-on experience in various marketing activities and allows you to stay up-to-date with social media trends.
RM 900 - RM 1000
2, Jalan Mivo 1, Taman Perindustrian Desa Aman, 52200 Kuala Lumpur, Selangor
● Research audience preferences and discover current trends
● Create engaging text, image and video content
● Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products.
● Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
● Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
● Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and followers
● Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering social media platforms traffic and customer engagement metrics
● Oversee social media accounts’ layout
● Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and contest on social media.
Event and PR assistance:
· Managing and executive projects from the launch event / promotional events as assigned by Marketing Manager.
· Assist to oversee / coordinate the operation during the event (handling RSVP, registration counter)
· KOLs and media engagement for events / marketing campaigns / new product launch
Social Media platform savvy
- Editing visual using external apps for Instagram reels and tiktok.
- Simple photo editing using external apps to enhance picture for Instagram / Facebook stories and posts.
· Fluent in Bahasa Melayu and English
· Strong communicator
· Able to multitask
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel
· Strong organizational and time management skill
· Independent and discipline
· Problem solving
1. Provide Laptop or Desktop for Office & Administrative staffs and Operation Management team 2. Cosy working place with high speed WIFI facility
1. Annual Leave 2. Medical and Hospitalisation Leave 3. Compassionate Leave 4. Marriage Leave (for Confirmed Staffs) 5. Examination Leave
Feeling Safe and Enjoy Working with comfort of your home? Then, Yes, we have scheduled work-from-home days just for you
Free EMC during working hours for Operational Staffs only
1 day on employee birthday date for Operational Staffs only
RM50 per visit and up to maximum RM600 per year. Eligibility: Self only.
Last active - 1 week ago
Marketing - Digital, Marketing - General