This job is an Internship in Business Research. You might like this job because it involves performing research, creating recommendations, and communicating with company leaders.
RM 600 - RM 1000
KL Sentral / Brickfield
Research Analyst Internship - Join our growing development team!
- Assist in performing qualitative and quantitative research and consultation on relative markets
- Assist in performing qualitative and quantitative research and consultation on potential investors
- Assists in contacting companies and agencies who can provide useful financial data
- Assist in creating clear, constructive thesis and recommendations for organizational use
- Assist in Interpreting markets to conclude financial and non financial recommendations for organization
- Communicate with company leaders
- Those currently pursuing in the fields of Economics/Business/Finance or any related field.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality. Highly organized and resourceful.
- Advanced speaking and report-writing skills for effective communication
- Assist to prepare extensive reports and present findings to companies with clear and concise action advice
- Good proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Power point.
Staff Benefit & Allowance:
Last active - few days ago
LiveIn.com is a prop-tech company in Malaysia. From building shared living communities to designing new ways of living, we are Shaping A Better Living Experience connecting homeowners and tenants under one roof as the leading long-stay rental solution provider in Southeast Asia.
At Livein.com, you will be working a group of passionate professionals who strives for personal and professional growth, who never settle for mediocrity. One more thing, we always go miles for smiles, customer satisfaction is our utmost priority.
Do more, be more. Experience something exceptional at HostelHunting, outperform our expectations and you'll move forward faster than you ever thought possible. Come ready to dream. Come eager to grow.