This job is Audit Assistant. You might like this job because you'll help plan and complete audits, review financials and reports, liaise with clients and other authorities, and provide professional audit services.
- Carry out audit jobs assigned by superior within the timeframe given.
- Attend to stock take.
- Assist in planning, review & execution of audit engagement.
- Before commencement of audit work, prepare audit planning for superior to review.
- Assist senior in preparing audit schedules and audit procedures.
- Confirm the final audit reports with clients before release.
- Deliver professional audit services to clients.
- Follow up any outstanding issues from clients.
- Liaise with company secretary, and other authorities to obtain statutory information required during the course of the audit.
- Assist in audit of client financials, transaction & reports.
- Develop & maintain good working relationship with audit clients.
- Performs other related duties as assigned from time to time.
-Any ad-hoc assignment / project from time to time.
Accessible easily through public transportation (Putra LRT)
Annual Leave & Special Leave
Internal Training Provided
Company Social Events
Compensation and Health-Related Insurance
Accounting / Finance, Audit & Taxation, Corporate Finance / Investment
RSM Malaysia PLT is a member firm of RSM International. RSM is the 6th largest worldwide network of independent audit, tax and advisory firms, encompassing over 120 countries, 800 offices and 41,400 people internationally on hand to serve your needs.
Founded in 1978, RSM Malaysia is now one of the leading and fastest-growing providers of audit, assurance, accounting and tax services to companies in Malaysia. Our affiliates also provide a diverse range of business solutions and consulting services, including corporate finance and transaction support, cross-border tax, risk assurance service, business restructuring, outsourcing and general management consultancy.
Our success is largely due to our focus on the specific needs of companies and placing our clients as the most important element in our business. Through keen interest in our clients' business and personal understanding of their individual needs, we have been able to forge a strong partnership with a large client base that has grown together with us.
Today, we are pleased to have our own one stop Resource Centre, which is supported by approximately 200 personnel to assist you and your growing business