This job is for a Business Administration Intern at Verdant Solar. You are part of the core team, empowered to initiate projects and experiment. Responsibilities include handling business operations, following up on applications, collaborating with government agencies, and ensuring timely handover of documents. You might like this job because it offers hands-on experience and the opportunity to contribute to operational processes at a renewable energy company.
RM 900 - RM 1000
A-1-22, Eve Suite, Jalan PJU 1A/41, Ara Damansara, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
At Verdant Solar, we see interns as part of our core team! You are empowered to initiate projects and experiment with your wildest ideas with one end goal: speed up our operational processes.
We are currently looking for go-getters to join our team to help us with:
● Handling business operations through document applications to agencies such as MIDA, SEDA, and TNB and ensuring the highest accuracy within the required timeframe.
● Following up on applications and submissions to MIDA, SEDA and TNB.
● Cooperating with peers to ensure timely and accurate project handover from the project team to the operations and customer experience team.
● Travelling to government offices to submit and collect documents
● Collaborate with TNB on the applications and service tickets within the required timeframe.
● Arranging for the handover of customer handover box on time.
● Liaise with internal teams or stakeholders for physical handover and follow up to ensure the document has been handed over to the client.
● Undertake ad-hoc operation tasks as given by the supervisor.
Who are we looking for:
Expected start date: October 2023
We work on a semi flexi working hours and remote work setting. If you miss office, we are just 1 minute walk away from Lembah Subang LRT Station.
Nintendo switch, dart board, guitar and chill room to rest when you need a boost. We believe in playing hard while working smart.
We see every individuals as leaders. It is our true desire to see each team member grow in career as Verdant continue to expand.
Verdant is all about growth mindset, so each team member is entitled to a yearly amount of growth fund to cultivate learning spirit
We are big about birthdays as we want to celebrate you on your special day. Hence during this day, you are entitled an additional off day.
We are one of the few that still allow employees to work from home. Our system & processes empowers the team to do so, while achieving great results
Last active - few hours ago
Operations & Admin, Project Management
We are a group of passionate individuals, driven to inspire sustainable living among Malaysians by reducing their electricity bill commitment & creating a greener world via NEM Solar PV.
A world with 100% reliance on renewable energy
To deliver world-class solar solution & a WOW experience to our clients