This job is Business Development Manager responsible for managing procurement operations, developing procurement strategies, and achieving sales targets in the Malaysian market. You might like this job because it involves identifying new trends, conducting market research, and building an efficient team. Minimum bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Administration is required.
RM 6500 - RM 7300
Responsible for the overall management of procurement operations in the Malaysia market. This includes collecting market changes and competitor information, conducting domestic and international industry market research, developing market procurement strategies, organizing team implementation of procurement activities, supervising teamwork, providing effective training and motivation to team members, and ensuring that the Malaysian procurement business objectives and sales targets are met.
3. Responsible for the overall operation of the team's procurement business, including planning, organization, progress control, and feedback; decomposing and tracking the implementation of monthly, quarterly, and annual procurement work objectives, and adjusting and controlling in a timely and effective manner.
1. Responsible for selecting, designing, researching, feedback, expanding new business and new markets, improving the corporate brand image, and enhancing market competitiveness.
2. Responsible for organizing the team to register CRM customers, forming an information-based customer management system, and regularly analyzing customer management information to provide market promotion decisions.
1. Responsible for motivating department personnel, organizing training, work guidance, and performance appraisal; concerning the ideological dynamics of employees, motivating employees, and paying attention to business training and overall quality improvement.
2. Carry out daily team management work, form an efficient reporting mechanism, and ensure information is transmitted timely and accurately.
· : Responsible for departmental financial budget and capital risk management work.
1. Responsible for reviewing and implementing various expense budgets of the department and approving various expense expenditures, controlling the expenditure of various operating expenses of the department, improving profitability, and completing the company's designated procurement within the cost budget.
2. Responsible for departmental procurement fund risk control, taking measures to ensure the probability of reducing risks.
4 - 7 Years of Experience
Marketing & Communications, Project Management
At BR Metals, we are a vibrant and established group with a strong and very clear vision for growth. We want to be at the forefront of the quest to transform and move towards a sustainable alternative through urban mining.
We leverage our strength in processing, sampling, precious metals analysis and environmental expertise to ensure a sustainable supply of these finite resources for future generations.
Driven by our CARE Value Proposition and united in our commitment to upholding the highest level of transparency and integrity in every aspect of our business operations, we also strive to become our customers’ trusted partner in precious metal recycling and value recovery.
If you are just as committed to forging a sustainable future, we would like to invite strong and capable individuals like yourself to join forces with our young and dynamic team to reimagine and create a better alternative while we help you realise your potentials in a diverse and inclusive environment, where you are an integral member to the work we do.