This job is an Account Executive. Manage daily operations of the account department, prepare reports, handle staff claims, liaise with external parties. You might like this job because it offers a variety of tasks and responsibility.
- Manage daily operation of account department include but not limited to AR,AP, GL
- Assist superior on daily tasks
- Prepare various accounting-related reports, analysis, reconciliation and assist in year end closing activities
- To handle staffs claims to ensure all claims are in order before payments, to check Invoices are correctly billed, assist in payment knocking for incoming payment
- Liaise with external party such as auditor, banker, company secretary, tax agent as and when needed
- Keep proper filing & complete documentation.
- Handling general administrative duties and any other assignments given by management.
- Candidate must have at least Diploma/Degree qualification in accounting.
- With relevant experience and qualification is preferred.
- Proficiency and good communication skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and Auto Count accounting software would be an added advantage.
- Willing to learn, fast learner & able to work independently
- Problem solving skills, good working attitude, able to multi task and handle pressure
- Able to meet all deadlines given and complete in timely manner.
Last active - few days ago
4 - 7 Years of Experience
Accounting & Finance
With over280 people spread over11 officesand a turnover in excess of RM30 million, we are one of the largest loss adjusting companies serving the Malaysian insurance industry.
Over the years, we have expanded our operations to provide our clients a wider office network, to serve them better.
Our people and our network are the strengths upon which we build our national business reputation. Our team of adjusters includes chartered loss adjusters, chartered insurance practitioners, civil and structural engineers, mechanical and electrical engineers, lawyers, financial adjusters and mariners who are all available nationwide to investigate and resolve claims irrespective of magnitude and complexity. We are a firm believer of having the right person with the required skills for the job. To serve the industry, we have over the years established various specialist units, including those handlingMotor Own Damage, Theft Investigation, Engineering & Construction, Liability & Recovery, Special Investigation, Takaful, Marine and Major & Complex Losses.
Our extensive office network, the largest in Malaysia, provides us the edge, and with the people, enables us to handle in excess of50,000 claimsannually.
Our clients – insurers, brokers and corporations – expect better, faster, more cost-effective services as required by their customers. We are listening to their needs and are ever-improving to meet their requirements. They have made promises to their clients especially upon a loss and we are part of the channel to facilitate the delivery of these promises.