This job is a Credit Analyst. You might like this job because you'll assess applications, propose financial solutions, and ensure proper bookkeeping.
RM 2500 - RM 4000
1) Responsible to assess all applications submitted by sales team.
2) Suggest and propose financial solutions for all applications.
3) Liaise with business partner; ensure follow thru all submissions and updating of credit parameters fro time to time.
4) Proper bookkeeping on all customers and company documents according to SOP.
5) Responsible on materialization of submissions.
- Experiences in the banking and/or finance field is an advantages.
- English-speaking is mandatory to deal with agent/partners.
- Fluent in Mandarin/Cantonese is an advantages.
- Result-oriented, self-motivated and is a high achiever.
*Fresh Graduates are welcome too, training provided.
*Salary package : Basic + Commission
Loaded with snacks, tea and coffee, our awesome pantry is our colleagues' favorite place to take a break during the day!
Believe it or not, our colleagues make us look forward to go to work everyday.
We know that every individual makes a contribution every day to the success of the company. Each employee has a voice to make our company better.
Sky's the limit. At Nexus Capital, we promote high-comission sharing culture to motivate our people. "Hard work pays off"
Advance your career with our fast-paced career progression plan in this promosing and rewarding industry!
Want a job that gives you work-life balance? Look no further! At Nexus Capital, we value the mental and physical health of our people.
Last active - few days ago
Accounting & Finance