This job is an HR & Admin Internship. You might like this job because you will assist in recruitment, manage candidate profiles, support day-to-day operations, engage employees, and provide administrative support to the HR team.
KL Eco City
1. Assist in the recruitment process such as processing applicants, screening resumes, sourcing candidates, interviews coordination and etc.
2. Manage and input database of candidate’s profile.
3. Assist and support in day to day HR and Admin operation, activities and projects.
4. Maintain all employee records, office management and administrative.
5. Assist and participate in employee engagement activities.
6. Provide administrative support including documentation and filing to the HR team.
7. Assist in other ad hoc matters.
8. Any other task when assigned from time to time.
Employee Referral Program - Refer us your friend and get rewarded!
We are an established technology-centred, service-oriented global company
Opportunity to expose international career
We support employee well-being care through our subsidy.
HR Operations (Payroll, Admin, Office Management), Admin / Human Resources, Clerical, Administrative & Secretarial
Hytech is a leading IT services company, a digital transformation and outsourcing partner of choice for clients in all industries throughout the global.
We're a team of expert IT Consultants helping businesses across Global design and maintain reliable and innovative IT solutions.
We offer wide range of services including comprehensive IT support services, cyber security solution, cloud services, IT consultancy in order to meet our customer needs by achieving the business goal.
With our extensive expanding rapidly, Hytech is widely recognised business credentials and experience in managing large-scale projects and has become a trusted partner to a diversity of organisations from different sectors.